Monday, October 12, 2009

My 1st Blog

I hope to use this blog to share information about my search for my family roots. I intend to post obits, family stories and photos. I hope anyone else researching these people contacts me to exchange information with me.
A few names I am interested in from my side and my husbands side of the family are:
Adamczak, Allen, Bigus, Burkshire, Burton, Cannady, Case, Curtis, Dixon, Fierek, Fawcett, Gaff, Greenwood, Grell, Gwidt, Harry, Jackson, Jaski, Kirby, Kopacka, Kotulowski, Krakowiak, Manson, McMellan, Mizuguchi, Myre, Pergolski, Raw, Roszak, Sanders, Schenck, Seeley, Stephen, Stoltz, Totten, Travilla, Underwood, Wagner, Wanless, Weitzel, West, Wilcher, Worley, Ziarniak
Hugs Jelayne

2 comments:

  1. What part of the Fawcett family are you searching. I am a Fawcett and a genealogist. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am researching the desendants of Miles Fawcett and Jane Manson. They were born / died in England.
    They are my 4th Great Grandparents. It goes Miles Fawcett to Elizabeth Fawcett to Robert Greenwood Sr, to John Greenwood, to Giles Forest Greenwood, to Alfonso Greenwood to my mother then to me. The family moved from England to Wisconsin, USA.
    I would love to hear from you if you think we are a match.

    ReplyDelete